07 Nights / 08 Days
Day1 TORONTO/NIAGARA FALLS – 130KM
Arrive Toronto’s Pearson International Airport, pick up vehicle from car rental agency and proceed to one of Canads most spectacular sights Niagara Falls. Your route will take you through Ontario’s wine-growing region and should definitely include a stop in the picturesque town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening view the shimmering falls out of the darkness illuminated by rainbow of coloured lights. Overnight in Niagara Falls.
Day2 NIGARA FALLS/TORONTO
After breakfast, with your included Niagara Falls Adventure Pass, experience the Maid of the Mist, Journey Behind the Falls, Niagara’s Fury and White Water Walk, along with day’s rides on the WEGO, an all day on-and-off shuttle service along the Niagara Parkway. Late afternoon checkout of hotel and proceed to Toronto. The remainder of the day is at leisure to explore the cultural, entertainment and financial capital of Canada. Overnight in Toronto.
After breakfast the day is free to discover Toronto at your own pace. Visit impressive city landmarks such as the Rogers Centre (formerly SkyDome), explore the harbourfront district on foot or by harbour cruise, or perhaps find a shopping bargain or two at the multi-levelled Eaton Centre. Included today is admission to the CN Tower an express glass elevator whisks you up to the observation lounge of this 553m monument of engineering. Overnight in Toronto.
Day4 TORONTO/OTTAWA – 450 KM
After breakfast spend morning in Canada’s oldest city. Founded in 1608, Quebec City is the only walled city in North America and a designated United Nations World Heritage Site. Visit Latin Quarter, the Plains of Abraham, the Citadel, the Fortifications, the National Assembly, Place Royale, the Basilica and other points of interest within Quebec City. Afternoon checkout and drive through the fertile plains and rolling hills of the Mauricie/Bois-Francs and Lanaudiere regions bound for the forests and unspoiled scenery of Lac la Truite. Stop in Berthierville and visit the Gilles Villeneuve Museum, then continue to the vibrant, cosmopolitan city of Montreal. Overnight in Montreal.After breakfast checkout and drive east following the shoreline of Lake Ontario and pass through the small communities and villages that dot the landscape. The city of Kingston is home to the prestigious Queen’s University and is the gateway to the port lands of the beautiful 1000 Islands . Enjoy a cruise of the beautiful islands an unforgettable trip through the near countless small inlets that are home to a wide variety of marine mammals and waterfowl. Later continue your journey as the road turns north along the Rideau Heritage Route and intermittently follows the Rideau River. The route takes you through riverside towns such as Smiths Falls and Edmond’s Lock, many of them with working marine locks allowing boats to traverse from higher to lower river elevations. Arrive late afternoon in Canada’s national capital. Overnight in Ottawa.
Day5 OTTAWA/QUEBEC CITY – 460 KM
After breakfast, before departing Ottawa, you may choose to visit the Parliament Buildings, museums or National Gallery, take a tour of the Royal Canadian Mint or enjoy a leisurely boat ride on the Ottawa River. Crossing the border into the province of Quebec, taking the north shore of the St Lawrence will bring you through the town of TroisRiviares. We suggest a stop at the Cathedral Of Immaculate Conception, a rebuilt Gothic cathedral featuring magnificent examples of stained glass throughout the church. Later you pass through the walled gates of Quebec City to your hotel. Overnight in Quebec City.
Day6 QUEBEC CITY/MONTREAL – 455 KM
After breakfast day at leisure. Montreal is one of the art and culture centres of Canada, boasting a long and colourful history. Visit Notre-Dame Basilica, Old Montreal, the Olympic site, the Biodome, Mt Royal Park, the casino or the underground city. Montreal nightlife is a must, the discos, jazz clubs and other venues promise a lively experience Overnight in Montreal.
After breakfast checkout and proceed to airport to drop off vehicle at car rental agency’s location at Montreal Airport.
• Accommodation for 2 nights in Niagara Falls
• Accommodation for 2 nights in Toronto
• Accommodation for 2 nights in Ottawa
• Accommodation for 2 nights in Quebec City
• Accommodation for 2 nights in Montreal
• Daily breakfast at restaurant in the hotel
• Cost of basic eight days self drive minivan rental
• Hotel taxes.
• International and Domestic Airfare and taxes
• Cost of Visa & Overseas Travel Insurance Charges
• Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
• Foreign exchange for personal expenses
• Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities, porterageetc
• Surcharges applicable during Peak Periods, Conventions, Special Events and Trade fairs
• Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions
• Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
• 2 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur with breakfast as specified
• 1 Night accommodation in Genting with breakfast as specified
• 3 Nights accommodation in Singapore with breakfast as specified
• Return transfers from Kuala Lumpur Airport – Kuala Lumpur hotel – Genting hotel – Kuala Lumpur by seat-in-vehicle (SIV) basis / Mini Van
• Half Day City Tour in Kuala Lumpur by seat – in – vehicle basis ( SIV ) basis / Mini Van
• Outdoor and Indoor Theme park rides
• Night Safari tour on seat -in – coach basis ( SIC ) basis / Mini Van
• Half Day City Tour of Singapore by seat – in – vehicle basis (SIV) basis / Mini Van
• Afternoon till sunset at Sentosa by seat – in – vehicle basis (SIV) basis / Mini Van
• 15% discount dinning coupon in Singapore
• Food voucher at an Indian restaurant (per person per package)
• Travel Insurance not included, but highly recommended
• Expenses of any personal nature (phone calls, laundry etc)
• Any services not mentioned in the "inclusions"
• Service Tax of 3.09% will be applicable on the package
• Singapore and Malaysia Visa