Southern New Zealand
05 Nights / 06 Days
Day1 ARRIVE CHRISTCHURCH
Welcome to your Tour of New Zealand, the Land of the long white cloud!!!On arrival in Christchurch, ‘The Garden City’, after clearing Immigrations and Customs regulations seat in coach passengers will be met by our local representative and privately transferred to your hotel. Overnight at the Christchurch hotel.
Day2 CHRISTCHURCH – QUEENSTOWN
Breakfast at the hotel. Today you will travel across the fertile Canterbury Plains before arriving at Lake Tekapo. Continue south to the small town of Twizel before travelling through the historic Central Otago region to Lake Wakatipu and the ‘Alpine Resort’ of Queenstown. Rest of the day spend at leisure. (B) Overnight at the Queenstown hotel.
Day3 MILFORD SOUND
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake TeAnau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a Milford Sound scenic cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown (B) Overnight at the Queenstown hotel.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today day is free to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers Bungy jumping, Jet boating, white water rafting, and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price. (B) Overnight at the Queenstown hotel.
Day5 QUEENSTOWN – MT COOK – CHRISTCHURCH
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.Travel through the Central Otago region and on to Twizel. Follow the shores of Lake Pukaki to Aoraki Mt Cook, the cloud piercer. Visit the Church of the Good Shepherd at Lake Tekapo before travelling across the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch. (B) Overnight at the Christchurch hotel.
Day6 DEPART CHRISTCHURCH
After breakfast check out from the hotel and say Goodbye to New Zealand. Your arrangements conclude today with a seat in coach transfer to Christchurch Airport for your departure flight or connecting flight. We are sure that you must have enjoyed these dramatic landscapes of New Zealand journey with us.
• Accommodation for 2 nights at a selected category hotel in Christchurch
• Accommodation for 3 nights at a selected category hotel in Queenstown
• Daily Breakfast at the hotel
• Enjoy Milford Sound Day tour by coach with cruise
• First Arrival Transfer on Private basis
• Meet & Greet Services on Arrival
• All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary by an AC vehicle on Seat In Coach Basis.
• Departure taxes of NZD 25.00 per person payable directly at the airport
• Cost of International or domestic airfare, taxes, visa and Overseas Travel Insurance charges
• Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
• Cost of railway stations transfers, transfers to meeting point of sightseeing tours and foreign exchange for personal expenses
• Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities etc
• Surcharges applicable during Peak Periods, Conventions, Special Events and Trade fairs
• Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions
• Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
• 2 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur with breakfast as specified
• 1 Night accommodation in Genting with breakfast as specified
• 3 Nights accommodation in Singapore with breakfast as specified
• Return transfers from Kuala Lumpur Airport – Kuala Lumpur hotel – Genting hotel – Kuala Lumpur by seat-in-vehicle (SIV) basis / Mini Van
• Half Day City Tour in Kuala Lumpur by seat – in – vehicle basis ( SIV ) basis / Mini Van
• Outdoor and Indoor Theme park rides
• Night Safari tour on seat -in – coach basis ( SIC ) basis / Mini Van
• Half Day City Tour of Singapore by seat – in – vehicle basis (SIV) basis / Mini Van
• Afternoon till sunset at Sentosa by seat – in – vehicle basis (SIV) basis / Mini Van
• 15% discount dinning coupon in Singapore
• Food voucher at an Indian restaurant (per person per package)
• Travel Insurance not included, but highly recommended
• Expenses of any personal nature (phone calls, laundry etc)
• Any services not mentioned in the "inclusions"
• Service Tax of 3.09% will be applicable on the package
• Singapore and Malaysia Visa