Taste of Europe
11 Nights / 12 Days
Day1 ARRIVE LONDON
Welcome to your tour of Europe! One of the world’s greyest cities, vibrant London manages to shine in the greyest weather and its diversity defies a simple definition. This sprawling city has drawn people for centuries, looking for something and finding the unexpected. After clearing customs and immigrations move to your transfer desk for your seat in coach transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Enjoy buffet breakfast at the hotel. Today you enjoy the ” The original sightseeing of London” The Original London Sightseeing Tour offers you 4 Hop-on Hop-off bus routes to customize your own tour of London. The ticket is valid on all routes operated by The Original tour for 24hours. The Original Tour (Yellow route) is the Grand Tour and takes you to the best of London’s sights with an entertaining live guided English commentary. The City sightseeing tour (Red route)covers the major sights and offers digitally recorded commentary in seven languages plus a specialist children’s channel for under 16′s. Then there’s the Loop line (Green route) connecting London’s West End to Westminster and Waterloo International train station. Finally there is The Museum tour (Blue route) which gives you easy access to many of London’s top museums, shops and attractions. You will also receive a free river cruise voucher to be taken on one of Catamaran Cruisers sightseeing cruises on the Thames. Later in the day return back to the hotel .Overnight at the hotel.
Day3 LONDON – PARIS
Today takes you on to Paris, Paris is confident that it’s the world’s most beautiful, fashionable and artistic capital. Visit just once and it’s hard to disagree. Walking through the heart of Paris you often feel like you’ve wandered onto an art film set; much of the city has been scrubbed clean in recent years and it’s never looked more fabulous. Its inhabitants are the definition of style, its architecture includes some of the most spectacular buildings and monuments in Europe and the ambience is by turns exciting, alluring and effortlessly romantic. Today after breakfast transfer on your own to London St. Pancras station for your train to Paris. Arrive Paris, Check into the hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure to relax in the comfort and luxury of your room. Overnight at the hotel.
• Accommodation for 02 Nights in London
• Accommodation for 03 Nights in Paris
• Accommodation for 03 Nights in Interlaken
• Cost of Visa Charges &Mediclaim
• Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
• of transfers from hotel to the meeting point for sightseeing tours and back of foreign exchange for personal expenses
• 2 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur with breakfast as specified
• 1 Night accommodation in Genting with breakfast as specified
• 3 Nights accommodation in Singapore with breakfast as specified
• Return transfers from Kuala Lumpur Airport – Kuala Lumpur hotel – Genting hotel – Kuala Lumpur by seat-in-vehicle (SIV) basis / Mini Van
• Half Day City Tour in Kuala Lumpur by seat – in – vehicle basis ( SIV ) basis / Mini Van
• Outdoor and Indoor Theme park rides
• Night Safari tour on seat -in – coach basis ( SIC ) basis / Mini Van
• Half Day City Tour of Singapore by seat – in – vehicle basis (SIV) basis / Mini Van
• Afternoon till sunset at Sentosa by seat – in – vehicle basis (SIV) basis / Mini Van
• 15% discount dinning coupon in Singapore
• Food voucher at an Indian restaurant (per person per package)
• Travel Insurance not included, but highly recommended
• Expenses of any personal nature (phone calls, laundry etc)
• Any services not mentioned in the "inclusions"
• Service Tax of 3.09% will be applicable on the package
• Singapore and Malaysia Visa